Re: [Phys-L] weird elevator touch button switches

Nah! - I had in mind a gamp, possibly even a parapluie?

BW

On 6/10/2013 10:34 PM, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:
Uses his bumbershoot?

Bob at PC
From: Phys-l [phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] on behalf of Marty Weiss [martweiss@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:06 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] weird elevator touch button switches

And the winner is.... drum roll... Mr. Sears. And can you all explain the exception that he offered?

On Jun 10, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Adriansears wrote:

The man is don't tall enough to press the button for the 20th floor. You can make this riddle more interesting by adding the idea that on days that its raining he can exit the 20th floor...I'm sure you can see why this is possible

Adrian Sears

Physics teacher

Sent from my iPhone