Re: [Phys-L] Conservapedia (was HD 140283)

As a conservative, I find the Conservapedia a disgrace. I have never seen
any place where a conservative has referenced the website for anything.
The only place I have ever seen it mentioned is on this e-mail list.

Let's get back to physics topics - - Please.