From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of John Clement
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2013 2:09 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] concept mapping; was: wondering about stuff

He has a number of videos on YouTube which you can find by searching on Eric
Mazur. I didn't recall exactly which one it is. But it might be in
"confessions of a converted Lecturer". The problem with videos is that it
is difficult to find specific details unless you can search a transcript.
However I had also watched "How the mind tricks us" and I found it in part 6
of that video. Actually both videos are well worth watching. How the Mind
Tricks us has a lot of good information that anyone who writes a book or
gives demonstations should know.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX