Re: [Phys-L] My new phone

Ludwik,

It was a pleasure to read your memoir. I am younger than you but I started in the same place and, even as my trajectory was different, our end points seem quite close.

Now that you have been introduced to Hoover, you may be interested in their relatively recent book. You mentioned Bukharin in passing early on -- this one provides much more depth to the person and the period.

http://www.hooverpress.org/productdetails.cfm?PC=1361

Thanks! Ze'ev