[Phys-L] Opening at Vernier Software & Technology

Long ago phys-l changed the trajectory of my career. Maybe this email will
do the same for some other list member.

We are hiring an additional physics person for our tech support group.

The group name of "tech support" is a bit of a misnomer, as our tech
support people are the creative people. We plan new sensors, write
curriculum, plan and conduct workshops, and drive new software features, in
addition to helping physics instructors use our stuff.

The full job description and application instructions are available at the
link below. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic AP or college level
physics instructor. Experience with Vernier equipment is required.

Although I will not be at NSTA next week, there will be a big Vernier
presence there. Stop by if you have questions about this job. Or, shoot me
an email and we will talk.

Vernier Software & Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at
http://vernier.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php

Applications will be accepted through May 6, 2013.

--
John E Gastineau
Staff Scientist and Partner

jg@vernier.com