From: "jbellina" <inquirybellina@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2013 8:36 am
Subject: [Phys-L] Edu Videos
To: "Phys-L@Phys-L.org" <Phys-L@Phys-L.org>

John, you have written this many times, but is there any data to support your belief?

joe

On Mar 28, 2013, at 1:57 AM, John Denker wrote:

1) [general public] -- Calling attention to misconceptions in this
way is a disservice to the viewing public. It is more likely to
reinforce misconceptions than to dispel them.

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net