Re: [Phys-L] speed c

I think but am not sure that the popular articles about "very slow light"
are kinda wrong. The relevant experiments sound more like absorbing light,
waiting a while, and then emitting a clone of the absorbed light, which is
definitely interesting and probably important but don't sound like "very
slow light" to me. Maybe someone (John?) can speak to this issue.

Bruce