Re: [Phys-L] Suggestions for audio speakers

Consider powered speakers. Depending on what you want to spend and what space you want to fill you can get two-way systems with built in crossover starting at $200 or so. Studio monitor speakers are another option, often smaller, and lower power. Call up a recording studio, or pop into a store dealing with sound reinforcement.

Vern