Re: [Phys-L] wikipedia

I agree with John that using Wikipedia as an object of derision is tricky
because it changes constantly. Partway through making a recent screencast
on rolling I discovered an incorrect moment of inertia on Wikipedia. But I
don't think it hurts to occasionally dramatize the problem -- and after I
did so my students corrected thw Wikipedia page.

(see ~8:15 in this video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaghTPOkslI&feature=youtu.be)