Re: [Phys-L] Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice

With all due respect to all participants, what has this thread to do with Physics?

Fouad Ajami

My apologies to Fouad, who asks a very pertinent question. Unfortunately, frequently this list evolves a thread in a direction where physics has little direct relevance. Even more unfortunately, this tends not to constrain some contributors from the belief that their insight into physics gives them a particularly deep insight into other domains. Hake's indiscriminate spamming of dozens of mailing list with his "pearls of wisdom" happens frequently to be at the root of such.

I try never to respond to Hake -- most know him for a troll by now. But leaving the ensuing gibberish unanswered seems a bad choice too.

Ze'ev