Re: [Phys-L] Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice

I have been a member of this list since 1995. I admit to not posting more than a dozen or so messages during those years.
Having taught Physics for some 30 years in a 2-yr college, I consider myself a physicist, although my degree is in engineering.

Fouad Ajami

From: bernardcleyet@redshift.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:38:42 -0800
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice

On 2013, Feb 04, , at 09:11, FOUAD AJAMI <fajami@bell.net> wrote:

With all due respect to all participants, what has this thread to do with Physics?

Fouad Ajami

FA must be new to this list. My answer is its populated w/ physicists.

bc, a physicist, sort of.

p.s. I suppose others would write support of education in general is necessary for the preparation of students to "learn" physics. Rather basic, no?