Re: [Phys-L] Economist Kern Alexander Explains the Problem with School Choice

I'll end this here, have said what I wanted to. Will only cite my 'sources'.

a) My late wife--special-ed teacher then public school assistant principal then principal (all elementary).

b) Best friend--assistant superintendant of the Ketchikan Alaska school district for the past 10 years.

c) Very good friend--private school principal then public school elementary teacher for many years.

d) Golfing group--two retired public school administrators--one assistant superitendant one math/science coordinator

e) numerous friends who were or are public school teachers.

I trust these people and they all tell the same story.

rwt