Re: [Phys-L] Scalar EM Waves

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/interview1991.htm

is said to be relevant.
I make no further comment until I've read it. (but it has a vague aroma of pseudo-science)

On Jan 24, 2013, at 12:13 PM, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I read a magazine article describing a moment when troubleshooting periodic noise on a physiological amplifier
led to this surprising description. I would be interested in comments.

"Soon, a pattern was discernible. Pulse spacing was a consistent 5.5
seconds.

Remember, this laboratory was about 60 feet underground. The building
had corrugated steel plates as the base, with three reinforced concrete
floors up above. Line of sight with the local radar dish required that
you travel through wet dirt, steel, rock, and reinforced concrete for
about two miles at a slight upward angle to reach the local airport
dish. And microwaves will not travel through any of these materials very
well.

Certain types of microwave sources contain a property few engineers know
about -- scalar energy. Scalar electromagnetic waves have the E and B
fields in phase, unlike normal electromagnetic waves where E and B
fields are typically 90 degrees out of phase. There is another
interesting characteristic of scalar waves -- they are not stopped by
shielding, even by a Faraday cage. When E and B fields are in phase,
they do not interact with metal molecules like conventional RF does,
which makes shielding useless. Usually, only distance can stop scalar
waves. Based on the waveform period, there could be only one source of
this signal."

<http://www.designnews.com/author.asp?section_id=1368&doc_id=253065&;>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK