Re: [Phys-L] Evaluation tests

Right, but still I'd be tempted to look at the data to see if, say, the average of their grades in chemistry and algebra did a better or worse job predicting their results in physics than the test you use. After all, while physics is different than either chemistry or algebra, it is also different than the arithmetic class where we hope they would have learned about fractions.