Re: [Phys-L] circular definition of "success" .... was: standard DC circuits

As is usual in this forum, we are having four different conversations,
discussing stuff that is appropriate for ...
-- the introductory high-school physics course;
-- the introductory college electrical-engineering course;
-- the second year of the calculus-based college physics course;
-- ourselves and other who are truly deeply madly in love with
the microscopic physics details.

All that is 100% fine, so long as we keep track of which conversation
is which. In a recent message I was not as clear about this as I
should have been.