Re: [Phys-L] [SPAM?] astronomy

Starry Night is the best, but Stellariumm and Celestia are free and almost as good.

Larry

On Sep 12, 2012, at 10:59 AM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:

I know this is not physics, but does anyone know of good online astronomy
programs/websites that simulate a planetarium? Specifically, I want to
show star motions around Polaris (from various latitudes), sunrise/sunset
positions throughout the year, retrograde motion of planets, and celestial
coordinates (meridian, ecliptic, celestial equator, etc.). I appreciate
any suggestions.