Re: [Phys-L] Inference Lab Design

My last post, slightly off task. A story about problem solving, and if you
are not wasnting to be mildly distracted, hit delete now.
----------------------
"Maybe some of you know the story of the chimp closed in an experiment-room
with a banana hanging from the ceiling just out of his reach. A researcher
intending to test the monkey's mental skills enters the room and places a
few large boxes here and there supposing the chimp would use them to reach
the banana. The chimp calmly observes the researcher and as he passes just
under the banana, he springs up and jumps onto the shoulders of the
researcher to grab the coveted fruit. What is the moral of this story? Real
problems never have anticipated solutions and the 'context' of a problem is
as important as the problem itself>.".

http://www.archimedes-lab.org/index_teachers.html