Re: [Phys-L] form of Newtons 2nd law

Oops! I didn't mean for it to be THAT silly. Thanks for seeing past my mistake to the heart of the matter.

On Jul 26, 2012, at 11:31 PM, John Denker wrote:

On 07/26/2012 10:19 PM, John Mallinckrodt wrote:
Silly, but no sillier than equations like f = 2*pi*omega. Frequency is frequency.

I agree with the sentiment. Frequency is frequency.

Minor nitpick: Writing f = 2*pi*omega is probably even sillier than was intended.
The more common everyday silliness is the other way around: omega = 2*pi*f.

To make a constructive suggestion out of this ...