Re: [Phys-L] thermodynamics of open systems

Dear Don: Thanks for catching the typo. As for audience, well the primary one is... me! I find that unless I write things down (up?), I quickly forget. Writing forces me to organize my thoughts. Of course, I post them because I also hope some of them might be useful to other instructors.

I do adapt some of these documents and give them to students. But not too often.

I'll have to visit you sometime. I'm around AACC often (like tonight, to take my daughter to a lacrosse game) and used to live next door to it. (Now I live next to the Navy stadium.) -Carl
--
Carl E Mungan, Assoc Prof of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F)
Naval Academy Stop 9c, 572C Holloway Rd, Annapolis MD 21402-1363