[Phys-L] Fwd: [PTSOS] spacetime simulator: flexible conduit?

I don't understand how this is a space time simulator? I though it was simply an (approximate) inverse square model (1/r, potential), nothing to do w/ special relativity.

bc needs to go back to school?

Begin forwarded message:

cut

cut

Hi All, I am constructing a spacetime simulator (as shown at PTSOS #3).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

For the PVC 3/4" electrical conduit in the parts list below, I am assuming that some sort of flexible conduit was used.

http://lghs.edlioschool.com/ourpages/auto/2011/8/14/45599123/SpacetimeSimulator.pdf

Is there a specific type of flexible PVC conduit that I should look for? Let me know, and thank you very much! :) Kalee

Messages in this topic (2)
RECENT ACTIVITY:
Visit Your Group
.