Re: [Phys-L] US schools

John Hattie's research says class size matters (particularly in lower grades), but not as much as most people think.

Larry

On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:

To me, I would think class size is important, at least as far as learning
goes. I'm in a private school, and we average about 12-14 kids per class.
I'm sure it's much higher in public schools, making it more difficult for
teachers to manage the students, give more individual attention, grading,
etc. Our typical graduating class is around 90 students.