From: "Ken Caviness" <caviness@southern.edu>
Date: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm
Subject: [Phys-L] Private schools
To: "Phys-L@Phys-L.org" <Phys-L@Phys-L.org>

In my opinion these analogies are interesting, but not that good a fit. Even pedestrians benefit from the existence of roads that facilitate commerce, the movement of food, etc. Everyone in the country benefits from the existence of the police force and the attendant decrease in crime.

So: Inventive, yes. Thought-provoking, yes. But no, these cases are not "just like".

KC