Re: [Phys-L] Fair use?

On Jul 6, 2012, at 6:36 PM, John Mallinckrodt wrote:

I don't think my opinion counts for all that much, but I did find this

http://scitation.aip.org/register/print.jsp%3Fsociety%3DAAPT%26agreement%3DAAPT&ei=eGb3T9G1AaP42QW85vjJBg&usg=AFQjCNHhlCG8bjVgHi5WyCQnHjMqVdHDNw&cad=rja

which, while leaving a little wiggle room, seems to indicate that that kind of thing would not be covered under "fair use." If you still want a more definitive answer, you should write to David Jackson, the current editor.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona