Re: [Phys-L] real-world physics

You know they were not filled with anything heavy as you can see someone
slinging a box as if it had no weight. But having something in them to
break the fall migh be good. I didn't see any evidence of foam packing such
as foam peanuts.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

I wonder if the boxes were filled with bubble wrap.

A possible worsening, as if not popped, bouncing, doubling
the acceleration.

Since these are
professionals I suspect they first tried a dummy and that
they know how to
calculate forces.

So testing an idea is not all that farfetched.