Re: [Phys-L] Phys-L test message

On 2012, May 31, , at 08:50, William Maddox wrote:

From: WC Maddox

This is a test message. Is Phys-L down again? Or have all the frequent
contributors gone on vacation?

JD posted on another list two days ago, and I also.

Perhaps a lapse of a few days is evidence of the Poisson interval distribution?

Last message in archives is dated a week ago
( archive address change?). Has anyone seen or read anything more about the
claim that there is a conflict between Lorentz force formula and special
relativity..

End Message

bc thinks evidence is not proof and is very much not on vacation.

p.s. If I had oodles of time I'd plot binned intervals between posts on several lists (individually).