Re: [Phys-L] Making video content with incandescent light and 100Hz bands pro...

Several things come to mind.
LED's will make the problem worse.
Can you check to see if the bands are really 100 Hz just in case the
problem is something else?
For DC you could try a battery charger and auto lights (surely they are
less than $27)
I presume you have 220 VAC so watch out for high voltage but you could make
a simple 1/2 (or full) wave rectifier with a capacitor and run your $2
bulbs on DC. (watch out, the peak voltage will be higher than the RMS.)

Alex. F. Burr

In a message dated 5/13/2012 2:38:10 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,