From: phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org [mailto:phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-
l.org] On Behalf Of Aburr@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 2:19 PM
To: phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: [Phys-L] conceptual physics

The recent post on the conceptual physics course will produce answers to
questions in which I am interested. I have one general comment and a more
specific question.
-
The overwhelming goal of a conceptual physics course should be to convince
students that you can ask nature questions and that nature will answer back.
-
Specifically, in today’s testing climate, I need examples of non-essay type
questions which will assess the student’s grasp of physics concepts with
answers which are not just regurgitation.

Alex. F. Burr