Re: [Phys-l] Website forum for students' questions

On 2012, Apr 15, , at 15:29, John Denker wrote:

So, either plan on maintaining complete control of what goes
onto the site, or making it free-for-all with no policing.

3) It depends on whether you mean readable-by-all or writable-
by-all. I recommend the former but not the latter.

i.e. they e-mail you and you put it on the site for 100% control..

In particular: Keep in mind that the stuff you write doesn't
need to meet Phys Rev Letters standards in order to be useful.
Even something as prosaic as my page on the definition of
anode and cathode gets more than 10,000 hits per month, every
month, year after year.

bc,s site is rarely viewed.

Well, 4592 for all of 2011.