Re: [Phys-l] scientists are wimps

I strongly disagree with your analysis, but this neither here nor there.
Now this became an openly political discussion, which clearly has no
place on this forum. So let's stop it.

The problem with it before was the *pretense* of a discussion (or
satire) about rationality, yet with gratuitous political overtones. I
hope you see the difference.