[Phys-l] Drop Box and dropITtoME

If I'm doing a double post, I apologize now. I thought I sent this last
night but I didn't see it appear.

I'm in need of help here. Is anyone, either secondary (especially) or post
secondary level using the program DropBox. I'm especially interested in the
app "DropITtoME" . I'd love to use it between home and school, and to have
students send assignments to me, but I'm having problems convincing the IT
boys (and girls) that many schools are already signed up and using it
without disaster.

If you are using this, could you let me know either on or off list. I really
need ammunition.

Don McQuarrie (not the text author)

Chemistry/Physics

Lynden HS