Re: [Phys-l] Course Book Awards

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:57:38AM +0000, Ron Curtin wrote:
We give books as end of the year course awards here. I often have chosen "Physics for Future Presidents" by Richard Muller for my Honors Physics course. This year, though, I am giving two course awards to twins. I am wondering if anyone out there has some ideas for a couple of good suggestions for that I can use. These two students are really good physics students, of course, but they are also interested in lots of other things. Thanks in advance. Ron

How about "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!" ?

-X