[Phys-l] Power

Sorry, resending with a more appropriate subject heading.

Does anyone know actual power or current levels for residential and transmission lines? I've been looking, but can't find anything reliable. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I would think that the stepdown transformers would step down voltage and increase current. That is my understanding if how they work. As such, I would think that power in equals power out at least roughly).
In my mind, that implies that the power at each voltage would be fairly constant. Each split would drop current and therefore power. But I assumed each standard house has the same current and voltage limits (at the single phase level of use at least).
Any thoughts on current or power ratings at these levels?
How wrong am i?.

Paul Lulai
St Anthony Village Senior High