[Phys-l] Water only 60 cm deep in Fukushima reactor #2

They recently put an endoscope into the reactor, and discovered the water
level is only 60 cm from the bottom ... far less than the 3 meters previously
believed.
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201203270055

This is described as "a setback for plans to scrap the reactor".
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/20120328_14.html

It means the situation is not quite so "contained" or "under control"
as previously claimed.