Re: [Phys-l] help figuring out social media

Bob,
I don't know what this course is about, but if you want the inside dope on how to best teach hs for most kids look at the modeling website at Arizona State U. and take one of their peer taught courses this summer. Forget about social media, you have every reason to be skeptical.

joe