Re: [Phys-L] final exam response

This is rather like the student in the English class who neglected to read
the assigned pages of Moby Dick. So when asked what Queequeg's Ramadan was,
he wrote a very nice essay saying it was his office and described it in
beautiful detail. A for imagination, F for accuracy. I was in the class at
the time, but I knew what the Ramadan was and didn't write the essay. I
remember the incident very well even as other details of the story are hazy.
Now most people have heard the word ramadan, but back then for us it was
just a strage word in a book.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

A friend pointed out that h-bar made horse sense.

bc