[Phys-L] A different type of attack on science:

I'm surprised no one has commented on the other shoe's dropping**. Months ago the report of the prosecution; now the initial result:

Italian court convicts 7 of manslaughter for not warning of earthquake - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/italian-court-finds-scientists-guilty-predicting-earthquake-article-1.1189475

** I don't remember any post on the initial prosecution report, either.

bc wishes to read a summary of the prosecution.

p.s. the first comment: We are talking about Italy and not Kansas, right?