From: "Krishna Chowdary" <chowdark@gmail.com>
Date: 2008, January 29, 13:01:42 PST
To: tap-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [tap-l] A neighbor needs help

On Jan 29, 2008 10:36 AM, Wolfgang Rueckner <rueckner@fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em

In one of those strange twists of coincidence, this reminds of joke I
read recently.

WARNING #1: PHILOSOPHY CONTENT. OR PHYSICS CONTENT. DEPENDS.
WARNING #2: WARNING #1 PREPARES YOU FOR RELATIVE HUMOR LEVEL.

Three umpires are asked how they judge pitches.

One says, "I calls 'em as I sees 'em."

The second says, "I calls 'em as they is."

The third says, "they ain't until I calls 'em."

-Krishna

John Wheeler and the Umpires

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1824