Re: [Phys-l] Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor.

Hi All

If you would like to have a 15 minute overview of LFT Reactors this is worth a listen to.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?c=1&i=29b_1296443813

You can also find the full talks of the presenters if you want more info.

Quite thought provoking!

I have often used this video as a discussion starter with my physics classes.

Cheers

Fletch