Re: [Phys-l] Home made energy scam---don't go to the link...waste of your time

There's no peudophysics involved.

He'll tell you how to get cheap (even FREE) PV cells to build your own panels and also how to get the 'wiring' cheap (or even FREE) to interface it to your existing wiring.

ALSO cheap (even FREE) batteries for storing the power you don't sell back to the greedy Power Barons.

.