Re: [Phys-l] Tacoma Narrows

On 2011, Sep 09, , at 14:34, Bill Nettles wrote:

I'd love to see the official analysis (those of you with time, search away!); I suspect we'll see that the original would have been adequate, and we physicists would have one less bit of history to show our students.

I've got a maths. book that includes analysis. If interested I'll search for it, tho I suspect it's only a hydrodynamic analysis.

bc