Re: [Phys-l] snark

On 06/23/2011 03:58 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:
Snark warning: If JD had read the beginning of my linked article, he
and I would not have written replies.

True.

I apologize for the snark.

I absolutely did not see the link. Lame excuse: I just got stung
about 10 times by africanized bees. The nearby beekeeper has a hive
of nasty bees, the nastiest I've ever seen, and he did something to
provoke them while I was working in my yard. He was wearing his
bee-proof regalia so the bees took out their frustrations on me.
He thought it was funny. He laughed. I am not amused. I am
seriously cranky at the moment.

Still not fair to take it out on BC. Sorry.