[Phys-l] International physics education

From: "Zollman, Dean" <dzollman@phys.ksu.edu>
Subject: [Phys-l] International Newsletter on Physics Education

Thank you for that link, Professor. I have frequently found myself
wanting to learn about physics education in other countries, wondering
among other things whether they encounter similar problems and
challenges as we do, and what solutions they have tried. Physics
teacher communities seem strangely geographically isolated considering
we are nearing the end of the second decade of the world wide web.

Foreign journal subscriptions have simply been too expensive to
consider, I'm glad to see that information on the topic is available
from a more convenient source.

Jim
--
James K. Deane