Re: [Phys-l] solenoidal and cylindrical EM sourced magnetic fields.

I've lost track of what is going on in this thread. But I wanted to throw in this link:
Elliptic.c

It's an analytical solution to the elliptical integral necessary to find the magnetic field from a current carrying coil of wire.

I've found it to be very handy for some simulations we've been doing.

Paul