From: Marc \
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:38 AM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] (no subject)
. . .
An unstoppable object is impossible by definition in a universe with an
unmovable object and vice versa.

That is, the definitions of the two objects are mutually exclusive.
. . .
Marc "Zeke" Kossover

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (Em)
treborsci@verizon.net
http://mysite.verizon.net/res12merh/

No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield®
http://www.iolo.com