Re: [Phys-l] (no subject)

It is 'simply' a matter of probabilities.
The probability of either of these theoretical objects existing is 'astronomically' small.
The probability of them attempting to occupy the point of space-time is exactly the degree of improbability that allows for one to tunnel thru the other without any interaction whatsoever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. But anyone is most welcome to disprove it.
.