Re: [Phys-l] Another practical problem

On 2011, Feb 14, , at 23:00, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I've posted my question about the effect on the amplitude from adding mass to a pendulum bob. I didn't receive a useful reply, so I made an app. that conversely drops a mass from the bob of a pendulum at ~ any desired time. I haven't though of a method that adds mass w/o "disturbing" the P. other than just adding mass.

Pics of the app. are here:

Index of /Horological/weight pan effect/Magnetic drop

Not; another try:

http://www.cleyet.org/Horological/weight%20pan%20effect/Magnetic%20drop/