[Phys-l] Fwd: [ncnaapt] A profound student witticism

People!

Begin forwarded message:

What do you think of "Minds on Physics" by William J. Leonard Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co.

I reeceived this question from the NCNAAPT list. I thought there was some praise for it. Did I think wrongly?

bc

p.s. I also forwarded the question, what texts do Denker/Clement/cleyet approve -- replied Chabay and I thought PSSC also. However, rereading some old posts I find no gain. Perhaps because it was not used in a "PER" manner?

comments please.