Re: [Phys-l] perception of variations in hue

On 02/09/2011 11:48 AM, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

I'm not sure if this is my eyes, or my [LED] monitor.

That's a good question.

For those of you who may be wondering whether you are seeing
rays (or lack thereof) due to some peculiarity in your display
hardware, I just now added some figures that show the same data,
just rotated 10 degrees. The pattern we wish to discuss should
be rotated; any display artifacts should remain unrotated.

http://www.av8n.com/imaging/disk-rays-no-rays.htm