Re: [Phys-l] Change the world: Life Sucks!

Group think turns out conclusions significantly different
from those provided by individual cogitation.
People are naturally social.
A consensus occurs which characterizes various groups.
This consensus is stereotyped which enables group classification.
The identification is based on attitude to self, others and all others.
The polarity of these attitudes [positive/negative] would allow
eight varieties, of which several are excluded, leaving five classes.
People wishing to execute change need to recognize
that social groups only conceptualize attitudes and behaviors
of immediately adjacent groups. Accordingly, people wishing
to exercise leadership need to address the attitudes of
people in all groups.
The outlying groups are small at 2% of the population.

That's what came over from the polemic that I cited.

Brian W