Re: [Phys-l] Third Law of Thermodynamics

IMHO, better to use thermal energy or internal energy instead of heat energy.

Bill

On Jan 26, 2011, at 5:53 PM, Aburr@aol.com wrote:

Of course there is a problem. There are lots of them starting with the
term heat (which is why I said heat energy). But you wanted the explanation on
a HS level.
Alex. F. Burr

In a message dated 1/26/2011 4:38:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,